Our Products & Services
We offer various styles of corrugated box construction.
- Single-wall, Double-wall, Triple-wall Material offered in any size, style, and flute and in different variations (white outside, custom printed, etc.)
- Standard Sized Storage and Shipping Cartons, Custom Designed Cartons, Expendable Bulk Containers, Gaylords, Single Part Order Cartons, Die Cut Folders/Mailers or any Die Cut Style Carton (Rotary, Flat Bed, Quick Set), Sustainable Material Food and Beverage Containers, etc.
We offer many different types and styles of custom and standard interior packaging/dunnage to fit in any sized corrugated carton or returnable tote/bin.
- Cell Partitions/Inserts in a variety of materials such as plain corrugate, plain chipboard, critical surface friendly material (Nomar corrugate/Poly-coated chipboard/Spun Bond) and available in all different strengths/flutes.
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene and Polyethylene Material Foam Rails/Sheets that can be custom designed and cut to contain/protect/support the item(s) being packed.
FULLY ASSEMBLED PACKS
We offer fully assembled packaging solution (from design to build).
- Pallet Box Assemblies | A single large carton/lid combination typically with custom dunnage, fully assembled on a pallet.
- Layered Tray Assemblies | Multiple layers of trays with matching lids typically with some custom dunnage, fully assembled and stacked on a pallet (geared toward packing items that require a larger footprint and shorter height)
- Multiple Carton Assemblies | Multiple smaller cartons with matching lids typically with custom dunnage fully assembled and stacked on a pallet. (Geared toward packing larger amounts of smaller items)
DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT
Post Packaging offers full-service packaging design, development, and manufacturing to suit the specific needs of our customers. This value-added service gives our customers the flexibility to spend their time focusing where they need to.
maximizing product protection
optimizing visual appeal
maximizing product density per package
convenience for end consumers
simulating returnable packaging
JUST IN TIME DELIVERY SERVICES
Post Packaging offers Just in Time (JIT) delivery services where products required by our customer are delivered as needed in exact quantities to maximize floorspace and warehousing availability at our customer’s locations.
This also helps manage items becoming damaged/lost while being stored.
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY (VMI)
Post Packaging provides on-site management of your packaging inventory. This service has many benefits including reduction in inventory, less safety stock requirements, reduction in warehouse space and resources which all support cost savings.
Our on-site representative uses their in-depth knowledge of our products as well as the information gathered over time about the flow and usage of materials and products to ensure our customers always have the optimal stock when and where they need it.